Help for those who love and serve

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pinterest - a peak into our new Young Women General President



What fun!

Sister Bonnie Oscarson, our new Young Women General President, has a darling Pinterest account with  45 boards, 2340 pins, and 531 followers (as of now). I expect her number of followers will sky-rocket.

I love her description: "If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things." And may I add just downright cute to the list?

And her pins are so cute.

What a fun new president we have. I can't wait to learn more about her. It will be interesting to see the perspective her experiences as a mission president's wife and a temple matron will bring to her leadership.


Learn more about Bonnie Oscarson:

Deseret News on her Pinterest boards

Deseret News new YW presidency announcement

Newsroom


Breaking news - I just looked at her Pinterest account and she now has 3,839 followers (and climbing). What a wonderful way to spread goodness.

Here's my favorite pin from her boards - love her sense of humor!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas